A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Rodriguez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Rodriguez, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Disorders
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Rodriguez FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Raymond Rodriguez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Flourtown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.