Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Rodriguez
Dr. Raymond Rodriguez, MD, FACC, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Flourtown, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 1 other location). He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Chestnut Hill Hospital, Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania and Chestnut Hill Hosp, Philadelphia, Pa. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Rodriguez has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Raymond Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Daniel Peterson
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi17
Dr. Carl Reynolds
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi13
Dr. Celeste Mruk
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi40