A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Rosario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Rosario is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosario
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Rosario, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosario graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Rosario has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cox Medical Center
- Cox-Monett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Torio Rosario MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raymond T. Rosario practice?
- Dr. Raymond Rosario has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Rosario practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Internists and Springfield Cardiologists.