A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenbaum
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Seth Rosenbaum MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Rosenbaum practice?
- Dr. Raymond Rosenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Rosenbaum practices Urology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Walnut Creek Urologists.