A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Rosenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Rosenbaum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenbaum graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rosenbaum has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Rosenbaum practice?
Dr. Raymond Rosenbaum practices Urology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Flushing Urologists.