A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Rowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Rowell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Rowell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowell graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Rowell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rowell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Rowell practice?
Dr. Raymond Rowell practices Family Medicine near Livermore, CA.
See Livermore Family Physicians.