A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Rowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Rowell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rowell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rowell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Rowell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowell graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rowell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond J Rowell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Rowell practice?
- Dr. Raymond Rowell has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Rowell practices Family Medicine near Livermore, CA.
See Livermore Family Physicians.