Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Rubin
Dr. Raymond Rubin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Rubin is affiliated with Piedmont Atlanta Hospital, Dekalb Medical Center and Emory University Hospital Midtown EUHM. Dr. Rubin has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Rubin has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Raymond Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. David Jones
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi30
Dr. Yasamin Chowdhury
Internal Medicine, Residency
Atlanta, GA 0 mi5
Dr. Christina Klein
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi16