A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Rudoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Rudoni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Rudoni, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudoni graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rudoni has 4 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Remo Rudoni MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond R. Rudoni practice?
- Dr. Raymond Rudoni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Rudoni practices Emergency Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Flint Emergency Physicians.