Dr. Raymond Rudoni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Rudoni?

7 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 23rd, 2010

horrible bed side manner

this doctor was the rudest most ignorant person i have ever met in my life! i believe he is racist. i went to the ER for extreme stomach pain and bleeding and this doc was nice at first and then when he was done running all his test he totally flipped the script. because i was in so much pain and had been for weeks i of course brought a friend with me to ask ?s that i may not have thought of. my friend is black and i am white. and doc rudoni wanted to know what i wanted and so my friend went to ask him something she didnt even get a whole word in before he said "I'm not talking to you I'm talking to her she's the patient" we both of course were in shock so she said very politely and in a calm voice that she was just trying to help me and that he didnt need to get an attitude, because she never raised her voice or anyhthing, at that point dr rudoni told her to get out of the room! i told him that she was fine and that she was here to help me, long story short he told me that he would only talk to me when he came back if my friend was out the room. then he proceeded to call security on her to get her out the room. which in turn upset me and caused me to have an anxiety attack because no body would listen when i was telling them that she didnt do anything and that the doc just flipped out. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TREATED OR SEEN A DOCTOR ACT THAT WAY. IT WAS TOTALLY DISRESPECTFUL AND EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR FOR ANYONE!!!!!!!!!

December 16th, 2016