A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Russell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Russell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Russell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Scott Russell MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. R S. Russell practice?
- Dr. R Russell has 7 office locations.
Dr. R Russell practices Urology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, OH and Centerville, OH.
See Dayton Urologists.