A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Russomanno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Russomanno graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Russomanno has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Cathedral Healthcare System
- Columbus Hospital-Newark, NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Paul Russomanno MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond P. Russomanno practice?
- Dr. Raymond Russomanno has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Russomanno practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield, NJ.
See Bloomfield Internists.