A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Ruzicano, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruzicano graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ruzicano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruzicano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Ruzicano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Ruzicano practice?
Dr. Raymond Ruzicano practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ramon Ruzicano, Dr. Ray Ruzicano, Dr. Raymundo Ruzicano