A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Ruzicano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Ruzicano is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruzicano
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruzicano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Ruzicano, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruzicano graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ruzicano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond S Ruzicano MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Ruzicano practice?
- Dr. Raymond Ruzicano has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Ruzicano practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.