A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Ruzicano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Ruzicano, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruzicano graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ruzicano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Stephen Ruzicano MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Ruzicano practice?
- Dr. Raymond Ruzicano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Ruzicano practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.