Learn more about Dr. Raymond Ruzicano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruzicano
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Ruzicano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Ruzicano, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruzicano graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Ruzicano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond S Ruzicano MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Ruzicano practice?
- Dr. Raymond Ruzicano has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Ruzicano practices Psychiatry near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Psychiatrists.