Dr. Raymond Scott Cook DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, General Practice, Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Cook practice?
Dr. Raymond Cook practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, General Practice, Preventive Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wyomissing, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians, Reading Sports Medicine Doctors, Reading General Practitioners, Reading Preventive Medicine Specialists, Reading Internists, Reading Physiatrists, Reading Orthopedic Surgeons, and Reading Neurologists.