A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Scott Cook DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Cook practice?
- Dr. Raymond Cook has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Cook practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wyomissing, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors and Reading Sports Medicine Doctors.