A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Cook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Scott Cook DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond S. Cook practice?
- Dr. Raymond Cook has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Cook practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wyomissing, PA.
See Reading Primary Care Doctors and Reading Sports Medicine Doctors.