A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Salomone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Salomone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salomone
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Salomone, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Salomone graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Salomone has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Marymount Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond John Salomone MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Salomone practice?
- Dr. Raymond Salomone has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Salomone practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Mentor, OH.
See Mentor Critical Care Practitioners and Mentor Pulmonologists.