A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Sauls:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Sauls is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sauls graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sauls has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sauls accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond K. Sauls practice?
Dr. Raymond Sauls practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, MA.
See Lancaster Internists.