A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Schneider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Schneider has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Howard Schneider DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Raymond H. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Raymond Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Schneider practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Primary Care Doctors and Mesa General Practitioners.