Dr. Raymond Schneider DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017
Rude,condescending and petty
I saw him in his Ahwatukee/Phoenix Banner office. I honestly don't think Schneider likes people. He doesn't listen to you either, gets bored fast, as if he can barely concentrate on your needs. During my visit he took every opportunity to try to make me feel awkward or stupid with just about anything I'd say or ask. And he made decisions about my medications without discussing it me, there was no mutual agreement or dialogue on my medicines. Strange way to partner with a doctor. I didn't even need to be there, since my opinions don't matter. An example - I suffer from migraines. Yet I got no refills on my migraine medicine. Makes no sense. You'll be treated like a joke and they'll keep you guessing about your medications instead of just giving refills. Snarky isn't quite the word for this doctor. He's hateful, judgemental and disturbed. I don't plan on going back and I wouldn't recommend him. Even if the medication had gone right and I was given refills I still would not subject myself to this "doctor"s poor attitude ever again.

May 11th, 2017
Rude,condescending and petty

August 6th, 2015
Best doctor I have ever seen
Best doctor I have ever seen. Wonderful bed side manner. Sincere caring professional....

September 24th, 2012
I THOUGHT I WOULDVE HAD A BeTTER EXPERIENCE!
New to medical care in AZ I have BCBS, Schneider was on the BCBS website as in network. I read his reviews here and thought he must be decent, reviews seemed legit.He had an intern check me out, I was only there because my anxiety/adhd. Rather than helping me with my needs he made me feel stupid. I hated him. I will never go back. I am 25 years old and he nearly made me cry. I wanted to walk out. I paid 90 for the visit + prescriptions. I will continuously place my review. I cannot believe how UNCARING he was.

August 4th, 2011
Amazing dr
He is great, very caring, kinda & knowledgeable. He solved a hip problem I was battling with for years, Dr after Dr. I started seeing him & in a matter of a couple months it was solved. I highly recommend!

July 20th, 2017