A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Schoonmaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Schoonmaker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoonmaker
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schoonmaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Schoonmaker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoonmaker graduated from New York University.
Dr. Schoonmaker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Hospital, Middletown CT
- Middlesex MultiSpecialty Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond B Schoonmaker MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond B. Schoonmaker practice?
- Dr. Raymond Schoonmaker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Schoonmaker practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Middletown, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Essex, CT.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Pulmonologists, and Middletown Critical Care Practitioners.