A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Schwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Schwab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Schwab, DO is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwab graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Schwab has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond A Schwab DO is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Schwab practice?
- Dr. Raymond Schwab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Schwab practices Dermatology near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Dermatologists.