A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Seiler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Seiler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Seiler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Seiler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Seiler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Kirk Seiler MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond K. Seiler practice?
- Dr. Raymond Seiler has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Seiler practices Urology near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Urologists.