Learn more about Dr. Raymond Shaheen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Shaheen, Surgeon, Vascular is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Shaheen, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Comprehensive Endovascular and Minimally Invasive Vascular Interventions
- Comprehensive Vein Care
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Limb Salvage
- Spider Vein Removal Telangiectasis
- Stroke and carotid artery surgery and stenting
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Thoracic and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Varicose Veins
- swollen veins
- vein ligation
- vein stripping radiofrequency obliteration
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaheen graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shaheen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Michael Shaheen MD and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond M. Shaheen practice?
- Dr. Raymond Shaheen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Shaheen practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey, CA.
See Mountain View Surgeons.