A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Shaheen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Shaheen, Surgeon, Vascular is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Shaheen, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Limb Salvage
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaheen graduated from University of Louisville . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shaheen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Michael Shaheen FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond M. Shaheen practice?
- Dr. Raymond Shaheen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Shaheen practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Phlebology near Monterey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mountain View, CA.
See Monterey Surgeons and Monterey Phlebologists.