A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Shamos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Shamos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Shamos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamos graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shamos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond F Shamos MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond F. Shamos practice?
- Dr. Raymond Shamos has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Shamos practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.