Learn more about Dr. Raymond Shamos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Shamos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shamos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shamos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Shamos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shamos graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shamos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Frank Shamos MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond F. Shamos practice?
- Dr. Raymond Shamos has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Shamos practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.