A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Shapiro is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Shapiro, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Marc Shapiro MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond M. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Raymond Shapiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Shapiro practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Martinsburg, WV.
See Martinsburg Psychiatrists and Martinsburg Addiction Specialists.