A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Shapiro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Shapiro, MD, PHD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Marc Shapiro MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Raymond M. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Raymond Shapiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Shapiro practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Martinsburg, WV.
See Martinsburg Psychiatrists and Martinsburg Addiction Specialists.