A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Sherman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Michael Sherman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond M. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Raymond Sherman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Sherman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA.
See North Sioux City Orthopedic Surgeons.