A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from University Of Saskatchewan College Of Medicine, Saskatoon.
Dr. Sherman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Michael Sherman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond M. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Raymond Sherman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Sherman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA.
See North Sioux City Surgeons.