inactive

Raymond A Shofler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 17th, 2015
surgery to repair hernia
Very satisfied with the results of this surgery and would recommend it to anyone else.

June 5th, 2015
"Honest to goodness" The True Thing.
My doctor is the most memorable. From the beginning, waiting in the office to see him, subject matters and appointments, his staff, how he handled his diagnosis and advised me with clarity and reassurance. The amount of time he spend with me is hard to remember, because when he left I always felt and knew that he was "Honest-to-goodness" the True Thing".

February 27th, 2015
Professional and Very Pleasant Experience
Dr. Shofler was wonderful. He spent time with me, explained everything and answered all my questions and I never felt rushed. He has a very calming manner. The office staff was excellent and very helpful. The overall atmosphere of the office was very warm and comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Shofler.

February 5th, 2015
Intestinal Surgery
I was visiting from out of State when I was admitted through the Emergency room into St Joseph's Medical Center. I was diagnosed with intestinal blockages. Dr. Shofler performed the surgery. I believe I was in surgery for ~5 hours. The surgery went well and Dr. Shofler checked on me daily. Extremely friendly and never once did I feel he was rushing through my care. I had numerous complications over the coming months with the healing process. Dr. Shofler treated me through this with a care I've not experienced with another Dr. His staff Carla and Jamie were exceptional as well as we all three had to deal with numerous issues with the Insurance companies and they both were outstanding in helping getting the issues resolved. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Shofler and staff to anyone as he truly has the patients best interest at heart. He listens and addresses all your concerns. I will miss the visits with Dr. Shofler , Carla and Jamie as they truly were more than just another Dr. visit.

May 2nd, 2014
A very grateful patient
I highly recommend and have complete trust in Dr. Shofler. He is an exceptional surgeon, and a very compassionate man. I could not have asked for a better experience with Dr. Shofler and his team. Carla makes me feel at ease with her warm smile and friendly demeanor. Jamie has been so kind and comforting to me, and she keeps me well informed. I am truly grateful for receiving such excellent care!

April 15th, 2014
hernia surgery
Everything went really smoothly. I was made to feel really comfortable about the surgery. When I arrived at St. Joseph's, I was so relaxed that I did not need any medication to relax me. All the nurses and staff were angels. They treated me with respect and love. Dr. Shofler does not want me to rush back to work. He wants me heal. He has given me 4-6 weeks off to heal and I see him next week. He took the stitches out last week. Thank you for all your service.

June 5th, 2013
Dr Shofler is the best surgeon, and all around great guy.
Dr Shofler is an excellent surgeon. The office staff are friendly, helpful and attentive. I totally trust Dr Shofler, and he has repeatedly proven his expertise in giving me the best options and care possible.

May 23rd, 2013
Experience with Dr. Shofler
My experience at Dr. Raymond Shofler's office has been good on all five occasions. Dr. Shofler listens, takes time to explain things to me and his treatment has always helped me. I particularly like Dr. Shofler because he is NOT condescending. Also - Jamie (medical asst.) and Carla (office manager) are always polite, professional, helpful and pleasant.

May 22nd, 2013
Couldn't be happier
I just had surgery with Dr. Shofler. I was able to get into his office for a consultation immediately and surgery was scheduled before I left the office. Jamie and Carla were very friendly, prefessional and knowledgeable. They thouroughly explained my insurance benefits and what procedures I needed to follow before surgery. Dr. Shofler thoroughly explained what I to expect with my surgery. I felt like I was in good hands when I left the office. My surgery went perfectly. I can't say thank you enough to Dr. Shofler, Carla and Jamie. I will definately refer my friends and family to your office. Couldn't be Happier!

June 6th, 2012
Couldn't be Happier
I just read the above ratings. I can't help but laugh. This office is amazing. From the time I walked in the front door to the time I walked out it was a pleasant experience. The office staff was extremely informative and accomodating. A very friendly enviroment. Dr. Shofler wasn't too bad himself, he's great. I was promptly diagnosed and scheduled for surgery with an hour. I am shocked the previous remarks were negative. My guess it sounds like someone who just didn't want to pay their bill. I work in the medical field myself and see it all the time. Good Job!!!