A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Silbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Silbar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Silbar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silbar graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silbar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Silbar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Silbar practice?
- Dr. Raymond Silbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Silbar practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.