A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Silbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Silbar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silbar
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Silbar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Silbar, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Silbar graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silbar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Silbar MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Silbar practice?
- Dr. Raymond Silbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Silbar practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Primary Care Doctors.