A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Silk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Silk, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silk graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Silk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Evlyn Silk MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond E. Silk practice?
- Dr. Raymond Silk has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Silk practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.