Dr. Raymond Silva Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Silva?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Silva?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2016

Blessed patient

Dr. Raymond Silva was wonderful. A surgeon who I put my husbands' heart in his hands. He knows what he is doing. My husband is completely better and more healthy and active than ever! Dr. Silva was very personable and professional. We both love him very much. Thank you, Dr. Silva

November 3rd, 2015

Excellent

June 21st, 2013

I was in severe pain after a lung biopsy surgery done by Dr Steven Schwartz. Unfortunately I can not tolerate any pain meds except for Dilaudid. I was sent home with Tylenol 3 which made me horribly sick. I was told to stop the meds and just take Tylenol. Well the pain was like torture and I finally called my dr's office # on Sat. night, Of course he wasn't there. The dr that called me back after being paged was Dr Silva. He refused to call in my medication, refused to talk to Dr Schwartz to verify my story, didn't bother to say he would look at my records. He just said he didn't know me snapped "Go to the ER!" He basically treated me like I was drug seeking instead of a 53 year old woman who was seeking pain management! He was very condescending and rude during the whole conversation. I would NEVER trust a doctor that treated a patient the way he did to me!

November 16th, 2012

Geri Sorich-Teese, RN

This doctor is skillful, compassionate and thoroughly professional in all interaction with cardiac patients and their families. His surgical skillls inspire confidence within his team and his ability to feel empathy and humility are exceptional. I recommend him without hesitation.

November 9th, 2015