Learn more about Dr. Raymond Slavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Slavin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slavin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slavin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Slavin, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
Education & Awards
Dr. Slavin graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Slavin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Granam Slavin FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond G. Slavin practice?
- Dr. Raymond Slavin has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Slavin practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Allergists and Saint Louis Internists.