A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Slavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Slavin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slavin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Slavin, FAAAAI, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
Education & Awards
Dr. Slavin graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Slavin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Granam Slavin FAAAAI and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond G. Slavin practice?
- Dr. Raymond Slavin has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Slavin practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Allergists and Saint Louis Internists.