A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Sohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Sohl, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sohl graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sohl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Gerhard A Sohl MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond G. Sohl practice?
- Dr. Raymond Sohl has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Sohl practices Anesthesiology near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Anesthesiologists.