Dr. Raymond Soletic MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 21st, 2017
Exceptional Surgeon
Dr. Soletic is a skilled ENT with incredible bed side manner. He took a great amount of time to thoroughly explain my CT scan results, treatment options and what to expext with each of them. Ultimately I chose endoscopic surgery and am very happy with the results. Dr. Soletic called me almost every day for a week following the surgery to see how I was feeling. He gave me his cell phone number to call if needed. He is personable, respectful and trustworthy beyond my expectations. As a healthcare professional, I cannot give him a more outstanding recommendation to anyone in need of an ENT.

April 24th, 2017
Best ENT on Long Island
Dr Soletic is extremely knowledgeable, patient, compassionate and an excellent diagnostician! I recommend him highly , particularly if you have an issue difficult to diagnose , friendly staff , clean office , he's the best !

April 24th, 2017
Best ENT on Long Island

January 4th, 2017
Very attentive and is very easy to talk to.
I was seen as an emergency and Dr Soletic made me feel completely at ease. I was extremely impressed with his staff each one was more pleasant then the next.

March 12th, 2016
CPA
terrific doctor. terrific staff. terrific hospital (St Francis) to have surgery.

March 12th, 2014
Are these people kidding? He is the worst. Very abrupt and uncaring. Tried to push facial reconstruction on me besides a rhinoplasty. I knew people who worked for him and he fires people left and right. He charged for a gallon of what he calls nasal rinse plus an antibiotic. I spoke with another ENT and he could not believe it. Saline nasal spray works the same, but this guy charges for the rinse plus the syringe. What a ripoff. My ex was a doctor and he could not even believe it. He has to charge because he moved and has a high rent to pay. So typical of doctors who move to fancy addresses.

November 19th, 2012
Dr Soletic genuinely interested in my totak health not just any one specific complaint I may have!!!!

September 7th, 2012
This Physician is one of the best ENT's I have seen, and I saw at least twenty. Superb Diagnostician, warm, assuring and very calming for Pt's to tend to be filled with Anxiety as I am . I recommend him highly, today he diagnosed my best friend, after she was told she had Earwax .. Staff was friendly, office very clean

October 10th, 2009
he is no cosmetic surgeon
Had rhinoplasty. Basically no change at all. nose still crooked and with hump.

February 18th, 2009
He is the best doctor I have ever had. He is a genuinely great man who cares for his patients as his he would his family. He is an amazing and loving doctor. He and his staff are perfect 10s...not to mention how sociable they all are!

February 6th, 2009
Doctor and staff are great people

May 21st, 2017