Dr. Raymond Sorensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Sorensen?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Sorensen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2016

In Pain

I love Dr. Sorenson and I was so upset when I was with Oklahoma Pain and he left I have been searching for him and can't locate him. I think he was the most caring doctor. I have fibro, degenerative disc disease and arthritis in my back. I really wish I knew where he is I would go back to him in a heartbeat.

June 4th, 2015

My Experience With Dr. Sorensen;

I was a patient of Dr. Sorensen for over 9 years. I felt I had the best care I've had in 14 yrs of chronic pain management due to a hunting accident. Dr. Sorensen always talked with me & not at me. I would go back to him in a heartbeat. He went to work for the Veterans Admin which is admirable, but I hear he is back in private practice & I am searching for him. I SO want to come back to him. I would recommend Dr. Sorensen to anyone who wants their Dr. to understand their complete pain issues & will listen to his patients complaints & do all he can to help them.

May 19th, 2015

Clinical Applications Analyst EHR/EMR

Dr. Sorenson has been a outstanding doctor with a courteous staff

July 12th, 2012

After 3 yrs, I'm switching pain management Dr's. It seems like there has been very little comprehensive updating in my care, even though there has been a progression in my pain level. I know other people that go there, and he seems to be more friendly, and take more time with them as well as being more concerned about whether their treatment program is effective. I've come to the conclusion he "may" have preferential treatment with some patients. Frankly, I need more help than I've been receiving lately. That's what pain management is supposed to accomplish, because pain is a very serious issue in an individuals life, when it's YOU that's hurting.

February 2nd, 2012

The staff overall are very polite and entertaining. Dr. Sorensen is definitely a character and very pleasant. I've never had a problem with any aspect of this office. Patients' complaints about medications ate ALWAYS going to exist in any office. This own is just stricter than most and the patients should realize that in the end, he's doing it for his benefit, as well as your. Narcotics are a tricky business. I'm from Arkansas and have to travel to Dr. Sorensen because NO doctor there will touch pain management. Boiled down-he's a great physician with a staff that genuinely cares about the doctor.

May 31st, 2011

Don't waste your time

I would advise finding another doctor. Doctor does not listen, has some type of sick humor and ran us around for a year and a half. No satisfaction from this doctor. Both Doctor and office staff are arrogant and inconsiderate. In general it is NOT the patient they are interested in.

April 25th, 2011

Worth the Wait

Although it tokk a bit to get in and then the Lobby wait was a bit extensive,seeing Dr. Sorenson is an amazing eperience. The staff is vibrant and courteous. The Doctor is compassionate and actually LISTENS to what YOU are feeling and finds a way to take care of you in all ways.

October 28th, 2010

He is nice but has a strange sense of humor and I wasn't sure when he was joking or not when I asked serious questions. I never felt like I got an answer for many questions or didn't understand what he meant. I have heard comments here and there that he is a very good Dr. though.

March 19th, 2010

Very friendly and caring

Dr. Sorenson is easy to talk to and always seems to care about how you are doing in life in general, not just your medical needs. He also has a great sense of humor.

January 17th, 2010

Great care

He has been my pain Doctor for seven years. He treats me for pain associated with cancer. He discovered fractures in my spine and foot by ovserveing the way I walked. He refered me to the appropriate specialists and is the reason I am able to walk today.

December 16th, 2009

Poor Attitude

Dr Sorenson does not "return telephone calls", his office does not phone results to the patient.DO NOT GO TO DR SORENSON. FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR.

September 25th, 2017