Dr. Raymond Squier MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 19th, 2016
He's the best

June 3rd, 2016
URGENT !!!Ihave to return a phone call related to the epidural I'm having next week And I can't find his phone number anywhere ! I've been called twice, but I can't call them back without a phone number. This is an urgent matter...please help !

February 6th, 2016
He is an amazing doctor and came recommended by somebody you also needed injections in her back. Injection he did for my lower back has worked for now I will be back without question if I'm in pain again. He seems to really care!

November 18th, 2015
By far the best!
By far the best pain management doctor in the state of CT.

November 5th, 2014
I was a patient of Dr. Squier for several years and really liked him. Recently I went to him after having surgery and I was having a lot of pain he did three injections in the area which didn't help. He ordered an MRI and once it was done I found out from another doctor that the MRI was of the wrong area. When I called Dr. Squier he said the MRI didn't show anything but "why don't we try another injection?" I said based on what an MRI of the wrong area?? He said yeah they should have done the correct area but the injection may help. I insisted on a correct MRI which he did not order but he had a CT scan instead. I was very disappointed in him and felt like he was not trying to treat me appropriately, I sadly have left his care.

June 14th, 2014
What a team
He is a excellent doctor and I have nothing bad to say against him. He is a honest sincere empathetic doctor.

September 26th, 2013
Returning Calls
3 different times the doctor was to call me back. The first time it took 3 weeks to get a returned call. The second time was three days. The third time it took 4 days. This is unacceptable in my book. Doctors should return calls the same day after seeing patients or at least within 24 hours. I will never go back to him.

April 25th, 2011
Dr Squire is a Life Saver!
I have chronic back that I can only hope we can manage well over time; there is no cure for me. I am blessed to have Dr. Squire on my medical team. He has made this whole nightmare bearable and I can never thank him enough. I would recommend him to anyone. If he can't help you he will tell you and if he can he will. He has simply been a joy to work with. As for his staff - they are just the best. I see him at his practice in Rocky Hill. These are professionals in every sense of the word.