A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Hypoxia-Ischemia
- Fetal Diseases
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond I. Stark practice?
Dr. Raymond Stark practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.