Dr. Raymond Stefanich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 26th, 2016
Shoulder Replacement
Can't say enough about how great I feel now! Other doctors kept just shooting me up with cortisone, but he took my complaint seriously! We need more doctors like this!

September 11th, 2013
I initially saw another doctor in the same practice, but was transferred to Dr. Stefanich after that doctor move out of state, and it was the best move that could have happened! I have been with Dr. Stefanich through 2 knee surgeries, as well as a number of other orthopaedic injuries, and I will go back to him in the future if/when needed. After both of those surgeries, he made sure to stop by my recovery room and explain what was done during surgery and what to expect over the next few days prior to my post-surgery appointment. From what I have heard from friends/family of other doctors, this is extremely rare. During office visits, he spends the time with you, answering questions and making sure you (the patient) are comfortable with any information he has provided. He does this without making you feel rushed or as though you are burdening him by taking that little extra time. I have and will continue to strongly recommend him to friends and family when they are in need. I have nothing but positive remarks to make about him as a doctor or person, and would highly recommend him to anyone. The only down side would be wait time before your actual appointment. However, this is likely due to the fact that he will take the time to spend with you during your appointment.