Learn more about Dr. Raymond Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Sullivan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Sullivan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond J Sullivan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Raymond Sullivan has 11 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Sullivan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, CT and Rocky Hill, CT.
See Hartford Surgeons.