A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Sullivan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Sullivan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sullivan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sullivan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Sullivan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sullivan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sullivan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond J Sullivan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Sullivan practice?
- Dr. Raymond Sullivan has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Sullivan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rocky Hill, CT.
See Rocky Hill Orthopedic Surgeons.