A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Swanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Swanson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Cognition Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Swanson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- VA Medical Center - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Alan Swanson MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Raymond Swanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Swanson practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.