A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Sweet is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Sweet, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Sweet has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond C Sweet MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond C. Sweet practice?
- Dr. Raymond Sweet has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Sweet practices Neurological Surgery near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Surgeons.