A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Takahashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Takahashi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Takahashi graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Takahashi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Takahashi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond M. Takahashi practice?
Dr. Raymond Takahashi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Surgeons.