Learn more about Dr. Raymond Takahashi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Takahashi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Takahashi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Takahashi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Takahashi graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Takahashi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond M Takahashi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raymond M. Takahashi practice?
- Dr. Raymond Takahashi has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Takahashi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Surgeons.