Learn more about Dr. Raymond Talucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talucci
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talucci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Talucci, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talucci graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Talucci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Talucci MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Talucci practice?
- Dr. Raymond Talucci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Talucci practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ.
See Langhorne Surgeons.