A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Talucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Talucci, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Talucci graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Talucci has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Talucci MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Talucci practice?
- Dr. Raymond Talucci has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Talucci practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.