A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Tatevossian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Tatevossian, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Tatevossian, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Neck Pain
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatevossian graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tatevossian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond George Tatevossian MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond G. Tatevossian practice?
- Dr. Raymond Tatevossian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Tatevossian practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Pain Management Doctors.