Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raymond Tatevossian
Dr. Raymond Tatevossian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burbank, CA, with other offices in Burbank, CA and Burbank, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Tatevossian is affiliated with Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center and Little Company of Mary Hospital. Dr. Tatevossian has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raymond Tatevossian has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Raymond Tatevossian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.
Dr. John Villanueva
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Burbank, CA 0.02 mi9
Dr. Stuart Steinberg
Burbank, CA 0.72 mi37
Dr. Lawrence Chiu
Burbank, CA 0.82 mi28