A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Tesner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Tesner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tesner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tesner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tesner graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tesner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Ohio Health
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond J Tesner DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond J. Tesner practice?
- Dr. Raymond Tesner has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Tesner practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons and Columbus Family Physicians.