Dr. Raymond Tesner DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 16th, 2016
NO BS FROM THIS DOCTOR!
I have read several reviews about Dr. Tesner and his lack of bedside manner. I went to see him about my left knee (an injury that occurred 7 months ago), and already had a preconceived surgical plan having been down this road before. Granted, Dr. Tesner may seem abrupt...but he spent time to explain the whole picture to me. He answered every single question with such great detail, he changed my mind about what I thought I knew. Yes, he may not be the touchy feely kind of doctor most are used to, but I would rather have him opening my knee than the three prior who were nice. The man is about business, and knows what he is doing. If you need to be talked to with kid gloves and pleasantries...he may not be for you. He is a straight shooter with ZERO sugar.

May 2nd, 2016
Dr Tesner was incredibly arrogant and rude. He literally walked out of the room while I was talking to him. He made a lot of assumptions without asking me anything first, which came across as accusations. The next time I need a treatment, I will look for another ortho specialist.

January 9th, 2016
Go someplace else
He is very abrupt and takes no time in the office with you. I don't care for a rude doctor at all. I believe he has a God complex.

December 21st, 2015
Arrogant doctor
This doctor does not have any bedside manners. He is very rude and arrogant; very high on himself. He did not help me with my knee pain at all; said there was nothing wrong with me and I had arthritis. He did not offer any further care nor any treatment. I would not recommend seeing this doctor. Worst doctor I have ever seen.

April 16th, 2015
He is wonderful. Took care of knee issue.

March 6th, 2015
Wondeful Doctor and Facility/Staff
Exceptional doctor. He has performed three surgeries for me and all have been tremendously successful. His staff is professional and polite. A remarkable practice.

June 6th, 2014
Nice man, excellent surgeon and has a no nonsense type of attitude. I'm kind of wimpy when it comes-to pain but he was stern with me thru out the recovery process and let it be known that I HAVE to push myself thru the pain.....still recovering and still in pain but I know he is right as he did my other shoulder a few years ago. I recovered 100% then and I have no doubt I will this time too as long as I do what he says ..

April 18th, 2014
Very Arrogant
Very arrogant and cocky.. was not personable. All in all, got what I needed checked out but wasn't happy with his attitude and manners toward his patients. I wouldn't recommend him.

March 21st, 2014
Patient
Dr. Tesner has now done both of my shoulders. Mumford with decompression. My right shoulder done in 2011 is great no issues. Just had my left shoulder done. Dr. tesner is one of the best surgeons I have ever met. class act all the way around. Thank you Dr. Tesner and Grant bone and Joint what a great buch of people.

July 31st, 2013
We have been very pleased with Dr Tesner !!! Can not say enough good things. Worth the wait !!

February 25th, 2013
My sons' surgery
Doctor Tesner has operated on both our sons knees ( ACL reconstruction surgery ) He is a gift to anybody who has been hurt. I can not imagine seeing anybody else if the need ever rises ( I hope it doesn't ) again.

July 26th, 2011
ACL Reconstruction
In 2003 I had an ACL reconstruction performed by Dr. Tesner. Things did not go well. The immobilization and other techniques used at the hospital for after surgery were archaic and I had forced manipulation of my knee. Later the tunnels needed filled with bone graft, and everything removed, and the MRI results showed that the surgical technique was not good, tunnels drilled too far anterior. I recently had a revision ACL reconstruction in 2011 in Indianapolis and everything has gone very well and am walking without crutches in less than 2 weeks. No immobilization, no crutches needed, no forced manipulation. Do your homework and find an expert that has done thousands of ACL replacements and your outcome will probably be better than my original outcome.