A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Thornton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Thornton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Thornton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Thornton graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Thornton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond H Thornton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond H. Thornton practice?
- Dr. Raymond Thornton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Thornton practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.