A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Topp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Topp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Topp
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Topp Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Topp graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Topp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond F Topp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond F. Topp practice?
- Dr. Raymond Topp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Topp practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN and Duluth, MN.
See Brunswick Orthopedic Surgeons.