A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Topp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Topp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Topp
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Topp Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Topp graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Topp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- Childrens Health Care-Minneapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond F Topp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Raymond F. Topp practice?
- Dr. Raymond Topp has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Topp practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Surgeons.