Dr. Raymond Roland Townsend MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Townsend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Townsend, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including High Blood Pressure Hypertension, Pheochromocytoma, and Renal Artery Stenosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Townsend graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Townsend has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Townsend accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond R. Townsend practice?
Dr. Raymond Townsend practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Nephrologists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, and Philadelphia Pathologists.