A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Townsend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Townsend, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Townsend graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Townsend has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond R Townsend MD is a male Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond R. Townsend practice?
- Dr. Raymond Townsend has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Townsend practices Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Nephrologists.