Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)

Feb 29th, 2016

Saved my dad's life!!

Aug 12th, 2015

It's one thing to be methodical but his manner is so stilted as to suggest some asperger like qualities. It's odd odd odd. Even his staff commented to me. It appears everyone is afraid to give him feedback. This is not to say he is incompetent, merely off-putting. The man is well intentioned but without any kind of sense of humor. His approach is so exclusively driven by his own overly-processed, sequential, step-by-step manner that as a patient, I was afraid to speak for fear of throwing him off-kilter. It is beyond unusual and bordered on creepy. Also, I had work commitments that forced me to reschedule a few times and the surly receptionist literally yelled at me demanding sufficient reasons then shouted, without rescheduling, "I'll just have to send a message to the doctor," then hung on me. Well, okay then. I guess THAT happened. Wow. Do you realize that you represent the doctor? That doctors are commodities? There are zero barriers to substitution. And thanks to websites like VITALS it takes seconds to find credible replacement. It's so easy for me to just get another one and have the files sent over. As I am now in the process of doing. I don't understand silly receptionists nor weirdly mannered doctors.