A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Valdivia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Valdivia is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdivia graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Valdivia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valdivia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raymond R. Valdivia practice?
Dr. Raymond Valdivia practices Family Medicine near Tolleson, AZ.
See Tolleson Family Physicians.