A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Vallera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Vallera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Vallera, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallera graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vallera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Anthony Vallera MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond A. Vallera practice?
- Dr. Raymond Vallera has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Vallera practices Gastroenterology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Gastroenterologists.