A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Vergne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Vergne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vergne
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Vergne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vergne graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Vergne has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond Vergne MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raymond Vergne practice?
- Dr. Raymond Vergne has 1 office location.
Dr. Raymond Vergne practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Annandale, VA.
See Annandale Internists and Annandale Cardiologists.