Dr. Raymond Votypka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raymond Votypka?

March 15th, 2012

Beware

I don't know how he got that nurse to give him such a high review. My experience with him in Cleveland was horrific. I saw him to repair a broken nose. He would schedule 6 patients at a time, have me shown into an exam room, & then run from room to room, dispensing with each patient as quickly as possible. When I saw him to follow up after surgery & to have the splint & packing removed, he sprinted into the room, grabbed my forehead with his left hand, & began ripping the packing out of my nose. Naturally that hurt, blood was pouring out of.

January 22nd, 2012

registered nurse, operating room

I worked alongside Dr. Votypka for many years at a major Cleveland area hospital. He is possibly the most knowldable physician I have ever worked with, and his professional integrity is beyond reproach. His deep kindness is somewhat hidden under a preoccupied demeanor--do not be fooled. Wait: I've waited long periods in his office--because he will will not turn away an acutely ill patient for the sake of his scheduling. I applaud him. His skill carries over to referring patients to those other professionals BEST able to manage their unique care needs. Cleveland has lost one of the very best!

October 31st, 2016