Dr. Raymond Votypka MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 2 reviews

March 15th, 2012
Beware
I don't know how he got that nurse to give him such a high review. My experience with him in Cleveland was horrific. I saw him to repair a broken nose. He would schedule 6 patients at a time, have me shown into an exam room, & then run from room to room, dispensing with each patient as quickly as possible. When I saw him to follow up after surgery & to have the splint & packing removed, he sprinted into the room, grabbed my forehead with his left hand, & began ripping the packing out of my nose. Naturally that hurt, blood was pouring out of.

January 22nd, 2012
registered nurse, operating room
I worked alongside Dr. Votypka for many years at a major Cleveland area hospital. He is possibly the most knowldable physician I have ever worked with, and his professional integrity is beyond reproach. His deep kindness is somewhat hidden under a preoccupied demeanor--do not be fooled. Wait: I've waited long periods in his office--because he will will not turn away an acutely ill patient for the sake of his scheduling. I applaud him. His skill carries over to referring patients to those other professionals BEST able to manage their unique care needs. Cleveland has lost one of the very best!