A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raymond Lesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raymond Lesser, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raymond Lesser, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesser graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Lesser has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raymond William Lesser MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Raymond W. Lesser practice?
- Dr. Raymond Lesser has 7 office locations.
Dr. Raymond Lesser practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Havertown, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.